Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Are y'all ready for this?

So apparently "social networking" is all the rage these days, with the twitters and the facebooks and the what-nots. As the owner of Lucky 13 Salon, I'm supposed to add to our online media presence, to increase branding and blah blah. But I'm ancient and can barely remember to check my own e-mail, let alone keep up with this blogging business.

Then I remembered: we have a crap-ton of twenty-somethings on staff, who post as naturally as they breathe. So, in the true spirit of delegation, I'm going to invite them to post whatever strikes their fancy: cool stuff they found online, pictures of hair that they dig, random philosophical musings, whatever. I'll probably chip in every now and again too.

Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

  1. I am ready to get my blog on. And I ain't no twenty something.

    ReplyDelete